BIALL have sent out their call for papers for the
The theme is:
BEYOND THE PALE
Planning for the Next Information Generation
Topics they’d like to cover include:
• The future impact of digitisation of data
• Probable trends in respect of electronic resources
• How does information become knowledge
• The growth of globalisation of legal resources
• Will librarians be needed in 2010 ?
You know, I’m even actually considering submitting for a parallel session…what’s the point of being a Web Monkey if I can’t share the fun? Now, to try and work out a topic that I know enough about, that's useful, and that I can make reasonably entertaining...any ideas?
More information here.